This OCEANFRONT beach house is centrally located on Amelia Island and has just been extensively renovated. Ocean views can be seen from the entire second floor of this unit, which features a large private deck facing the beach, a large open concept living space and kitchen, 4 guest bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Guest access
Upon entering The Cabana Unit, you are greeted by a bright and comfortable family room featuring a sofa sleeper with a memory foam mattress, TV and Roku, and comfortable seating options. In addition, the first level boasts three large, updated bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master bedroom features a king sized bed, beautiful ocean views, a private deck, oversized closet and a TV with a Roku for streaming any shows of your choice. The master bathroom is fully updated with a large walk in shower, a double quartz vanity, and plush towels. There are two additional bedrooms with queen sized beds and large closets that share a Jack & Jill bathroom. The Jack & Jill bathroom has been fully updated and features a tub/shower combo. The first level has an additional newly remodeled full bathroom with a walk-in shower. Both the 3rd bathroom and laundry room (with contains an additional refrigerator/freezer) are located just off of the family room.
The second floor contains the kitchen, two large decks, the main living room, and an additional bedroom. As you head up the stairs to this floor, you are greeted by the panoramic ocean views and open layout. This level features a large dining table perfect for gathering with your friends and family after a long day at the beach. The updated chef’s kitchen features soft close cabinets/drawers, quartz countertops, bar seating, stainless steel appliances, and all of the cooking essentials needed for hosting a large family or preparing a gourmet meal. The spacious living room has a large sectional couch that faces the ocean and two additional swivel chairs. In addition to nearly wall-to-wall windows overlooking the ocean, the living room features a double-opening sliding door so you can enjoy the ocean breeze. Your kids will love the bunkroom that is located just off of the living room. It contains three twin XL bunks that are perfect for a sleepover after a day in the sand. Finally, there is powder room for your convenience.
Decks and Porches
- Large Ocean Facing Deck: This large deck is the highlight of the second floor! Facing the ocean, this deck is large enough for your entire group to gather. The deck features a gas grill, lounge chairs, an oversized dining table, and Adirondack chairs. The deck is perfect for catching the sunset, along with views up and down the beach - you cannot beat this space!
- West Facing Deck: This west-facing deck is located on the second floor between the kitchen and living room. It is perfect for catching sunsets!!!
- Shaded Front Porch w/Rocking Chairs: This deck is located on the first floor and spans the whole front of the house. It is filled with rocking chairs, including kid-sized rockers. This shaded deck is ideal for those times when you need a break from the sun!
About the Property
Duke's Beach is a fully renovated beachfront home featuring 4 completely separate vacation rental units. You are renting one unit on the property, not the entire property, that sleeps 11 guests and has 4 bedrooms. In addition to the three private decks exclusively for this unit, you will have full access to all common areas of the property. Oceanside, the property features a large outdoor entertaining space that is for all guests to enjoy including lounge chairs, two grills, multiple dining areas and an outdoor shower. The property has a private beach walk to make accessing the beach a breeze!
Three parking spots are available for your stay!
• Fresh linens are provided along with starter housekeeping supplies which include paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, dish soap, basic toiletries, a few Kcups, and trash bags.
• Keurig machine and traditional coffee maker in the unit
• Complimentary beach towels
• 3 hair dryers in unit
• Free on-site parking
• 3 private decks with outdoor dining options, rocking chairs, and lounge chairs
• Gas grill - Propane not provided
• Multiple outdoor dining areas
• Laundry machine in unit
• Two refrigerators
• Free high speed Wi-Fi – no problem with video conferencing, zoom meetings, etc.
• Multiple large HD TV with cable and Roku connected
Self check-in via coded smart lock. Guests have access to their unit, three private large balconies, the property's beach walkover, and the entire backyard common space.Guest interaction
No interaction required as you will receive a code to the lock box. Feel free to give us a call with any questions!Neighborhood overview
Located in the middle of Amelia Island, Duke's Beach House is a quick drive or walk to all of the island's best dining and shopping.Getting around
Within walking distance, you can enjoy dining and live music at The Surf or Slider's, or ice cream from several local treat spots.
To the North you will find Main beach featuring the Salt Life restaurant and Sandbar Kitchen, a playground, and beachside putt putt golf. From there, Amelia Island's downtown historic district is a short drive down Atlantic Avenue. Here you will find plenty of wonderful restaurants, shopping, nightlife and local culture. Fort Clinch State Park is also located along Atlantic Avenue. The park features the 19th century Fort Clinch (still open to the public for tours), a great beach, and lots of beautiful trails for hiking or biking.
The South end of the island boasts several wonderful restaurants, the Ritz and Omni resorts, a picturesque canopy biking trail, and charming local boutiques. We recommend checking out the Ritz spa if you are looking for a relaxing treat!
Amelia Island is a small area and is easy to navigate! There is free parking available throughout the entire island making driving very easy to any place you choose to visit.
Ubers are available through the app on your smartphone.
Bike rentals are available at Hall's Beach Store located just 1 mile north of Duke's Beach House.